CanEVA™ PETS is a natural dietary supplement promoting joint health, energy and vitality in dogs and cats. Elk Velvet Antler has been scientifically shown to increase mobility and quality of life in dogs and cats. Pets recovering from a tendon/cartilage or muscle injury return to normal activity faster and with less need for NSAIDs.
CanEVA™ is pure Canadian Elk Velvet Antler – no preservatives, no colours or additives, non-GMO and sustainable. Every lot and batch of CanEVA™ PETS is tested for purity and potency. Harvested during the ‘velvet’ stage of growth, when the antler contains the most nutritional value found in the inner cartilaginous matrix. Antler is the world’s fastest growing mammalian tissue. A mature bull can grow up to 50lbs of antler in 90 days!
The active ingredients of Elk Velvet Antler (Cervus elaphus canadensis) provide a natural source of:
- Glucosamine – A building block needed for the body to repair and make cartilage
- Chondroitin – A Protein that promotes joint cartilage growth and repair
- Collagen – The main support of skin, tendon, bone, cartilage and connective tissue
- Hyaluronic Acid – Nature’s Lubricant for skin, joints and eyes
- Omegas 3 and 6 – For energy and cell repair
- Calcium, Magnesium – To maintain strong bones and teeth
- IGF, EGF, Amino Acids – To build muscle mass and strength